Monday, July 20, 2009

Things that I belive are better than other, better known things

+Del Taco is provably better than Taco Bell. That this fact is so obviously true does not mean, however, that anyone I tell it to actually cares.
+Star Trek: Deep Space Nine is better than any other televised version of Star Trek. Which still does not mean that my wife will watch it with me.
+Ubuntu is the superior version of Linux. I know this to be true despite the fact that I have no experience whatsoever with any other flavor of Linux.
+A Nestle Crunch bar is better than a Hershey's Krackel bar. By the way, does Hershey still make the Krackel bar?
+Craig Ferguson is the best of the late-night talk show hosts. I know this to be true, despite the fact that Craig's show is the only one I watch with any regularity, and despite the fact that I have only been watching Craig's show for a few weeks.

I believe these things are better, therefore they must be.

No comments:

Post a Comment